среда, 21 июня 2017 г.

Call to undefined function pg_connect()

The First Fully Customisable Shampoo and Conditioner. Over 20Five-Star Reviews. Choose Your Color and Scent.


Call to undefined function pg_connect()

My PHP code is trying to connect to the database using pg _ connect (), but I. Call to undefined function pg_connect(). I have two php files: trigger. I am using Windows php 5. I want to run background. It should have a line like.


If you are on a Linux box then check your php. Hi, I created a php page and the code connects to my postgres database and do stuff. Any errors in apache or system logs ? Could there be something this dll is missing? Apache Web Server Forums on Bytes.


GitHub is home to over million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Gustavo Amarilla Santacruz Thank you, Bill Moran. It does not recognise posgresql functions.


I also tryed phpinfo() and it displayed info apart from any thing with postgresql or pg. PostgreSQL Database Forums on Bytes. Verifica que estés creando el objeto de conexión, y que no sobrescribas la variable que le asignas a este objeto, igual si puedes poner el código de conec. Muchas gracias por la información, realmente me funcionó. Showing string depending on the value of an array that have some position.


Call to undefined function pg_connect()

Call To Undefined Function Pg_Connect Windows Live. Comments Free for everyone (commercial and print usage allowed). QR codes on business cards, T. Langkah pertama cari file php. Hello, I wonder if someone could help me resolve this problem. Today, after upgrading from PHP 5. Je suis avec Windows php 5. I simply observed you had been mentionning MAMP.


Make an effort to for Home windows but might be helpful if guess what happens corresponding tools to make use of. Tex John wrote: Maybe you missed what I said in reponse to your prev mail as I combined it with a reply to another mail. Aqui embaixo esta o cód da conexão.


Ja fiz a conexao com o banco de dados corretamente e etc.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения