среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

Blahtherapy

I loved that I could talk about my problems in a safe setting, without revealing my true identity. I always had something to talk about, and well…this was free, unlike a real therapist. Amanda Tod Suicide, Self-harm, cyber bullying - Duration: minutes, seconds. BlahTherapy uploaded a video years ago 8:16.


I believe blahtherapy.

I’ve read about it before but only tried it today, and it literally makes me want to cry. I listened to a couple people, and I think I just helped someone NOT cut themselves tonight. I cannot put that feeling into. While my new, Colorado-based buddy is certainly no therapist, it feels sweet and genuine, making a connection with a stranger like this.


Blahtherapy connects you with random strangers around the world who are willing to talk to you about your problems, as well as sharing their own. After chatting, share a story or two, or post something funny or interesting to make someone smile. APA Reference Beretsky, S.

Feel Like Venting to a Complete Stranger? We have tried accessing the Blahtherapy. I had to share that with someone. Strangers represent the unknown, or even worse: threat. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love.


I actually made a site for this called MellowTalk! (Review) Blahtherapy. USD per month by showing ads. See traffic statistics for more information. Absecon, United States.


This should work on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. What’s new on Blahtherapy. Check updates and related news right now. Skip navigation Sign in. NewStuff Junior Member.

The internet can be a very good place. Vent to a random stranger, or let a random stranger vent to. As no active threats were reported recently, blahtherapy. It is a domain having. I'm a year old girl who has suffered many problems and is still facing some now.


IP address which is currently shared with other domains. I have been playing this game on and off for a.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения