понедельник, 9 ноября 2015 г.

Sql distinct on one column but return all columns

If your table has a PK all rows should be distinct by definition. You would need to use GROUP BY and some sort of aggregation on the other columns for example. How do I select unique values from one column while returning multiple. I would like return all row.


I am trying to write a SQL query that selects multiple columns from a table with the distinct operator on one column only. The columns are: tblFruit_I tblFruit_FruitType, tblFruit_FruitName int NVarChar Text I am trying to select all the tblFruit_FruitType with their corresponding tblFruit_ID.

In SQL server ALL columns in the. The above query may return multiple different verses from the same book. DISTINCT for only one column. This means the may contain duplicated books, dont want this - book has to be distinct. How would I still return all of the current column data from the tables, but only show distinct books in the ? How do you select multiple columns from a table while ensuring that one specific column doesnt contain duplicate values?


A book may have many verses. There are actually columns in my table. Distinct in one column where another column has same.

I should get ID value of records in result so I can real all columns with code. How can I select all fields with a distinct on only one. The server is free to return any. The following will make all three columns distinct. Can this be done in Oracle?


How should I modify the query to obtain the desired output? I want only the Job_ID column to be distinct. I need all the columns except slno. When grouping on one column , other columns in the select clause must be used in a grouping.


FROM TJOIN TON T2. How to use group by clause with one column while selecting all columns from. The ultimate goal is to select all three columns in both tables but return only rows with unique values in col1.


There have been numerous times I have wanted to do this, but have not found an easy way. In this instance I am selecting four columns and just want to distinct on the first column because the data of the four is different enough it returns duplicates of the first column. We can count during aggregation using GROUP BY to make distinct when needed after the select statement to show the data with counts.


Remember that you must include. Max of CColumn record should be fine. I have noticed that all the columns in a SQL Select Query should. Return multiple columns with SQL where GroupBy is on one.

Example – With Single Column.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения